The uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic has presented us with unique and unexpected challenges. As we attempt to find solutions enabling us to move forward together, we hope the following resources taken from a variety of sources are helpful to you.
This web-page will be updated regularly as the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve. However, we realize you may have questions or concerns that aren’t addressed here. Please give us your feedback here. This feedback is anonymous.
- AUNBT Letter Regarding Fall Classes March 23, 2021
- AUNBT Letter Regarding Fall Planning March 2, 2021
- AUNBT Letter Regarding Grade Policy Dec. 11, 2020
- Winter 2020 SOS memorandum of understanding April 23, 2020
- CAUT welcomes new measures for post-secondary students April 22, 2020
- Assessment deferral April 1, 2020
- Results of Survey – Impacts of COVID-19 on Post-Secondary Education Staff August 21, 2020
- Recommendations – COVID-19 and the Impact on Staff at Post-Secondary Institutions August 21, 2020
- COVID-19 and the Academic Workplace: Questions & Answers
- Survey – Impacts of COVID-19 on Post-secondary Education Staff
- Remote teaching during COVID-19
- Post-secondary educators issue urgent call for support to offset impacts of COVID-19
- Post-secondary students reconsidering fall semester plans in wake of COVID-19
Government of New Brunswick
- Mental health and coping during COVID-19
- NB’s recovery plan
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) information page
Pink Larkin (Nova Scotia) Information on COVID-19
- Fall 2021 semester COVID-19 FAQs from McGill University.
- “On the Verge of Burnout” Covid-19’s impact on faculty well-being and career plans from the Chronicle of Higher Education.