The uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic has presented us with unique and unexpected challenges. As we attempt to find solutions enabling us to move forward together, we hope the following resources taken from a variety of sources are helpful to you.
This web-page will be updated regularly as the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve. However, we realize you may have questions or concerns that aren’t addressed here. Please give us your feedback here. This feedback is anonymous.
- Winter 2020 SOS memorandum of understanding April 23, 2020
- CAUT welcomes new measures for post-secondary students April 22, 2020
- Assessment deferral April 1, 2020
- COVID-19 and the Academic Workplace: Questions & Answers
- Survey – Impacts of COVID-19 on Post-secondary Education Staff
- Remote teaching during COVID-19
- Post-secondary educators issue urgent call for support to offset impacts of COVID-19
- Post-secondary students reconsidering fall semester plans in wake of COVID-19
Government of New Brunswick
Pink Larkin (Nova Scotia) Information on COVID-19