The University has been advancing a narrative of fiscal austerity. In this context it is important for AUNBT members to have access to UNB’s financial data and to be able to engage in an informed discussion.
This page contains links to a number of charts representing UNB’s financial situation.
AUNBT’s view is that actual results are more important than budgets (projections), and that the independently audited financial statements are a preferred and consistent source of data on the University’s overall financial state.
Sources are indicated for each dataset presented in the links below.
- Consulting expenses 2016 and 2017
- Growth of expenses on administration 2010-2018
- Changes in expense categories 2010-2018
- Tuition revenues 2009-2018
- Investments 2009-2018
- Conversion of “one-time” funding to ongoing operating
- Analysis of UNB’s marketing campaign