In recent years the University has been advancing a narrative of fiscal austerity. In this context it is important for AUNBT members to have access to UNB’s financial data and to be able to engage in an informed discussion.
This page contains links to a number of charts representing UNB’s financial situation.
AUNBT’s view is that actual results are more important than budgets (projections), and that the independently audited financial statements are a preferred and consistent source of data on the University’s overall financial state.
Sources are indicated for each dataset presented in the links below.
- Consulting Expenses 2016 and 2017
- Expense growth 2010-2017 of Administration and other categories
- Revenue over expenses vs operating surplus/deficit (2003-2017)
- Cumulative revenue over expenses vs accumulated operating surplus/deficit (2003-2017)
- Cumulative transfers between operating account and internally restricted net assets (2011-2017)
- Investments (2009-2017)